Fertile Future: Egg Banking Program
Keeping your reproductive options open
Why rely on anyone but an expert for something as precious as your reproductive future?
California Cryobank's Fertile Future Program now offers long-term storage of frozen eggs (oocytes). We are pleased to offer this new service, providing additional reproductive options for our clients.
To arrange for a transfer or for more information, please contact us at: 866-477-3762.
Egg storage services are available via our Los Angeles headquarters office. We will arrange your eggs (oocytes) shipment from anywhere in the U.S. to our Los Angeles office.
California Cryobank provides:
- A state-of-the-art, AATB accredited, FDA registered storage facility.
- A secure area for oocyte storage tanks. Access is limited to authorized personnel required to maintain storage tanks.
- Extensive internal and external security systems that include a secured entrance system, closed-circuit cameras, and 24-hour armed security response service.
- Qualified personnel to monitor the liquid nitrogen levels daily of each storage tank. In addition, all tanks are electronically monitored 24 hours a day.
- Specialized storage department staff overseeing frozen egg storage and working with each client and their medical facility.
- Complete records of storage and activity related to all frozen eggs.
- Procedures for retrieval of eggs to ensure cryogenic safety of the eggs during transfer.
Please note California Cryobank does not perform the procedures required to complete an egg retrieval and is only a long-term storage facility. Upon request, we can provide you with a list of fertility clinics in your area which offer these services.